Information we collect
* Information about your computer and about your visits to, and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and other communication data)
* Information provided voluntarily by you, for example information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this website, or via registration.
* This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) by which anonymous data is collected and saved for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may be refused at any time, with effect for the future.
* We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic, and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
* You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you, in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* Administer the website
* Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
* To provide information to you relating to our products and services, including new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or products
* Send you goods purchased via the website
* Send statements / invoices to you and collect payments from you
* Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
Disclosing your information
* Where we are legally required to do so by law
* In connection with any prospective legal proceedings
* In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
* In the event that we sell any part or all of the business to a purchaser or perspective purchaser
Security of your personal information
* We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent unauthorised access or loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
* We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure database and will not be passed on to any third parties.
* If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Storing your personal data
* In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is transferred and stored securely.
* We cannot guarantee the security of the data that you choose to send us electronically; unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10.00 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. If you wish to access this information please write to us at Scott Readman Concepts, Lansdown Golf Club, Bath, BA1 9BT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org