In the strongest possible contrast to the factory made article SRC bespoke creations are quite simply a work of art, unique to the owner.
Unique and distinctive
Distinguished possessions such as our putters, covers and markers all have a soul and tell a story. This is why they are a source of such pride and quiet satisfaction.
We all draw inspiration from a wide spectrum of influences, it’s part of what makes us individuals. With SRC you have the opportunity to create a one of a kind masterpiece choosing from a vast array materials, colours and designs. We can work with you to start the journey of creating your perfect putter, wood cover, putter cover, accessories or ball marker. We have even created pieces from baby grows, service uniforms and NASCAR fire suits.
To speak to us personally contact us via email us here or call us on 01173294414.
Don't just take our word for it...
The first time I met Scott and Emma it was evident that they were creative and different. Their love for arty designs, particularly Banksy art, appealed to me. So they made me 2 amazing putter head covers with some Banksy artwork. My favourite one was where Jesus is holding Christmas presents while hanging on the cross. I was so excited to take this onto the European Tour and play with a fundamentalist Christian. Beyond the fact that they make great headcovers, they are also very fun. A lovely pair of Babbers, you could say.
- I had seen the work done by SRC via Chris Wood, Eddie Pepperell and other European Tour players and I had always been impressed. When the new IKB2 putters were released, I decided to get in touch with Scott and Emma to design the perfect putter and head covers for me.From the first phone call I have been made to feel valued as a customer. I had a visit to HQ to see where the magic happens and had regular contact and updates about my designs. Nothing has ever been too much trouble and I felt as though I was given the same experience I would have received if I had been playing on the tour myself. Sadly for me, I wont be giving up the day job, even if the putter and covers are good enough to appear on the box!
Great people and fantastic headcovers & putters. Have a ton of stuff including a Prototype putter. Both Scott and Emma make you feel special and can’t do enough for you. 5 star service.
Scott and his team do business the old fashioned way - under promise and over deliver. Hand crafted quality products of which I am lucky to own several. Scott is also an awesome guy to deal with.
Stunning quality, great personal service. What are you waiting for?
Had a putter cover designed and made in memory of my late grandson, Rory. First class service and totally exceeded my expectations. I can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you all so much for all your work.
Got a custom putter headcover and tee bag made - amazing quality and very quick delivery. Many thanks to Emma for exceptional customer service!
- Looked after very well when visiting Scott at his studio for a putter cover, all of his work is magnificent - clearly takes pride in his designs. Highly recommended!
- Fantastic covers. I got a Harris Tweed design for my Scotty putter and they very kindly made sure it was made and posted in time for my golf weekend away. I can't recommend highly enough the service and quality - plus they are a British based company offering such a high end product.
I first got a personalised alignment stick cover and was so impressed with both the quality and the customer service, I got a putter cover designed. Totally unique and beautifully made with strong magnetic closure that keeps it neat in the bag and stays on. Try them - you won't be disappointed!
- Brilliant company. Outstanding customer service.
- Highly recommend, great quality covers and putters, both Scott and Emma are so friendly and passionate in their work. A really interesting place to visit.
- I would just like to say thank-you very much for all the time and effort you put into making my one of a kind tour standard putter and headcover. It’s just everything I was looking for and more. The look and feel is just spot on and the headcover just finished off this piece of artwork perfectly. You guys could not have been nicer or have done more to help me. Keep up the great work and thanks again.